Reputation Management Services
Reputation Management Evaluation
The first thing we do is an evaluation of your current reputation standing in five different types of online sources:
- Search Engines; Google, Yahoo, Bing and others
- Social Media; Facebook MySpace, LinkedIn, Twitter to name just a few.
- Video Sites; YouTube, Vimeo, Flickr and more
- Internet “complaint” sites: Complaint.com, RipOffReport.com, and others
- And if your company has a listing on Wikipedia it will be examined as well.
Face Forward Media (FFM) will then present our findings to you and together we will develop an effective, cost conscience reputation management strategy.
We also consider what version of our services you need:
- Personal Reputation Management
- For any professional
- CEO Reputation Management
- This service is for all company personnel at the C-Level or are board members.
- Company or Business Reputation Management
- Company Name
- Any company asset that might possibly need Reputation Management.
For each of the services above we use a slightly different reputation management strategy and check different on-line assets to insure that we’ve successfully quelled or removed the negative postings.
If possible and regardless of the above service you require please have the following information available prior to your consultation:
- What keywords bring up the negative listing
- What “type” sites of are involved, blogs, journals, news sites, forums, webpages.
If you are not currently a victim of negative postings we will evaluate the potential of future postings doing harm to you. There are a number of things that can be done up front to insure any negative comments anywhere on the web will not enjoy top listings on Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs). Our Reputation Monitoring Service (also called reputation risk management) will also provide a step-by-step list of what actions a company or individual can take to insure that they will not be an easy target for reputation damage. As an example, buying domain names that could be associated with your name or product so they cannot be used to slanderous activities.
Contact Face Forward Media now to schedule a reputation evaluation!
Check Out Our Blog!
Sign Up For Our
See What Our
Customers Are Saying!
Our Experts Speak
Nationwide! Learn More!